Exhibition RequestsWe welcome interest in exhibiting all or any sections of the collection (where condition allows) anywhere in the world. As the collection is unique and very fragile we do ask exhibitors to comply with the following basic conditions:
- We would ask for a loan fee that would be agreed in advance.
- We would ask to see a certificate of insurance.
- We would ask that our standard loan/agreement be signed.
- All text used for the exhibition must be approved by the Foundation.
- The exhibitor will be required to collect exhibition items from our London storage and return them after. All items must be packed by the exhibitor at which time the exhibitors insurance will take effect.
Although we are working towards putting all catalogued items on this website, all items generally available for exhibition can be viewed in our five published books – An Animated Life, The Art of Ray Harryhausen, A Century of Model Animation, A Life in Pictures and Fantasy Scrapbook.
Please use the form below to register your interest and a Foundation representative will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Copyright on the majority of the artefacts held by the Foundation are now considered the property and copyright of the Foundation unless otherwise stated. In some cases we do encourage that approval is sought from other copyright holders.